3/24/09

the shroud of turin

it's almost over.
some days--weeks--have been an exercise in boredom and little sleep.
at one point i found myself looking for jesus in the back of my eyelids...admittedly (and thankfully) that hasn't been the highlight of this journey.
it's all coming to fruition soon as i have accepted the job of my choice.
i refuse to talk about the recession right now, but i am proud of my persistence in securing a job before i have officially graduated.
now i just have to pass that dang exam.
but not before trekking around turkey with my soulmate.
i can't wait for the days that my days off are actually days off.
until then, i continue to survive on way less sleep than i need.

~
Music to my ears: slow.news.day

1 comment:

k said...

oh, a trip to turkey! Awesome. Enjoy it. I long for real days off too.