10/28/09

a conversation with mum

on days off, my ritual consists of sittin my ass on the couch with a coffee, reading email (well, if any of my 4 friends send me anything), catching up on my favourite blogs and sites, all the while on msn with mum, whose office life is anything but exciting...not that i'm any more exciting than her work environment, but we all need a little distraction in our lives...

so telling her about the lost ring and my thought of getting my wedding band tattooed on my finger (this isn't the first ring i've lost), she writes:

maybe you should hang them on a chain around your neck, you never lost your house key when you were a kid and it hung around your neck, lol

thanks, ma.

~
Music to my ears: Dead Confederate
In reality: this kid was my co-worker's brother's teammate and friend
(my rant on H1N1 is being formulated...more on that coming)

No comments: