1/31/10

things my boyfriend says too

i used to read this site--things my boyfriend says--religiously, and laugh my ass off because my man often comes up with one liners that are so randomly hilarious, like this
and once i even challenged the author to pit our boys' words against each other's in a super- mega boyfriend says blog...yes, i can hear myself laughing now.

but then, often, in non-hilarious ways and with sage-like precision, in the midst of semi-deep conversation, bob says stuff to stop my tangential rants

i love shower talks
today, i was ranting while i was showering and bob was listening to me, as usual
i think i was talking about not knowing my beliefs--my confusion about my own sureness.
and without missing my beat, he says:

"the people who are absolutely sure in their beliefs--about everything--are usually wrong"

No comments: