6/22/06

everybody has the list

you know, i've done some great things with my life.
maybe i'm feeling overly optimistic today, but i'm pretty happy at what i've accomplished and what i've seen in my 29 years.
there's still so much i want to do--travel more, as would most--but i can't really complain.

things i've done:
-ran a marathon...in portugal
-got my black belt in shotokan karate
-jumped out of an airplane
-learned how to skate a mini ramp at 25 yrs of age
-a 4 ft high double teeter totter on my mtn bike (busted up my face pretty bad, but lived to tell about it)
-a whole heck of a lot of acid, and survived
-snowboarded in 4 provinces
-graduated college for photojournalism
-travelled most of canada, 1/2 of the usa, ireland, portugal, venezuela and the bahamas
-gotten photos published in the paper
-returned to school a year ago to pursue a degree in nursing
-seen many, many, many concerts and live bands
-fell in love with my soulmate

things i would still like to do is going to take a while to compile.

In reality: Harriet the tortoise dies at 175

No comments: