1/7/08

crazy going slowly am i, 123456, switch

sometimes i feel like i have so much in my head that i can't organize my thoughts. it's no wonder i have a problem articulating them.
this year is like peeling off an old layer of skin, but in one gigantic piece, like a really good sunburn.
i feel like i've been completely fucked up for the last little while. i thought, and sometimes still think, that i've been going crazy. but what really is crazy?
a lot of time crazy is mistaken for retarded. it's a common mistake. i think.
i'm a little disjointed. like arms and legs moving at different times, but mostly my brain synapses being delayed at the source or something. i'm not even making sense.
being coherent has never been one of my strong points. as long as i know what i'm thinking in my head. which scares me at the same time.

ps - there will be blood is a wicked ass movie. daniel-day lewis has always been a favourite of mine and now i'm thinking he's a veritable god among men. that and p.t. anderson is somewhat of a genius...capitalism and salvation...it's always about salvation.

No comments: