4/16/09

inspiration for list-makin

this post on this blog i've been enjoying as of late got me thinking about a half-finished post i wrote almost 3 years ago
i can add a little to the things i've done but never got around to finishing the compilation of things i still want to do and see.
i know i had said it would take a while to compile, but seriously, 3 years?
i am now inspired to finish that list.
that is my goal now that school is over....which i can add to my list of things i've done:

- finished 4 years of nursing school
- floated the elora gorge in an inner tube (which was scary because i got stuck in an eddy, my tube capsized and i went over the rapids...got a little scraped, bruised and shaken up)
- travelled the irish loop on the avalon peninsula of newfoundland by bicycle
- travelled to italy (and soon turkey!)
- improved my bass playing and started a band

1st list...things to do:
1. make the list


No comments: